AO-51 QRP channel

AO-51 is configured with a QRP channel for Jamboree on the Air (JOTA).  JOTA
doesn't get under way until this weekend, however, so the QRP channel is there
for the rest of us until then, as long as we are running QRP as defined by
the AO51 information page.

I gave the QRP channel a try with my VX-5R at 5 watts and my arrow antenna
indoors.  I only made one contact with a VE3 on the 0115z pass and didn't hear
anyone else on the channel.  I was surprised at the lack of activity compared
to the "main" channel.

Dave W8IJ
Camp Hill, PA