Re: Rotator

>  Yesterday I placed a new "no name" rotator for my Satellite antennas
>on my 2nd QTH but unfortunately I noticed a very strong spark-noise during

Hi Mak,

I had a problem with the same rotor a while back...

I took it apart and discovered the pots for the position indicator
used rivets in the connections...they were loose, I soldered the
connections and it solved the problem.
Perhaps yours may have the same solution..

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...