Re: Help on Rotator Problem

Gents:
I experienced a FAILURE of azimuth position.  Ordered a new pot, and it
turned out that the failure was that the lead going to the wiper had
broken.  It is very fine wire and broke due to flexing.  Poor design, in
my opinion.  I reinforced it with some tape backed by a tiewrap in the
appropriate place to take the stress off that connection.

Good luck!
73,
Jim
wb4gcs@amsat.org