antenna manual needed

we went to assemble our Gap EAGLE DX antenna, only to discover that the instruction manual is missing (new and just out of the box).

Gap does not post PDF files of the their manuals; reaching them by phone, proved busy all day long, and they have yet to reply to email request.

Wondering if any list subscribers would be able to direct me to a copy... either web posted on faxed (573 898 3625)

At present time, Google, etc has been most unrewarding in this endeavor.

In advance, thanks.  Please contact direct.  wgrimes04@earthlink.net.

Needing antenna ready for school club roundup... next week.

K0KID
Clarance Cannon HRC
Elsberry R-2 School District
Elsberry, MO.