Melbourne Hamfest demos

Just a quick note to keep an ear out for KO4MA and KI4HXT on Saturday and
Sundays AO-51 and VO-52 passes. For AO-51 we plan to be on the 1343Z and
1523Z passes on Saturday, and the 1443Z pass on Sunday. VO-52 demos will be
at 1539Z Saturday and 1558Z Sunday. We'll be portable at the Melbourne
Hamfest and would appreciate a contact or two.

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT LM 2332