Re: 10' Dish available

Before someone thinks I was crowing, I reread what I just posted and I
wanted to point out that I was being facetious about hearing the IF..
didn't come across the way I meant. I do remember there were a few odd
noises from the satellite you could hear with the big dish though,
mixing products or the suppressed spurs from the transmitter.. I don't
remember which, but it baffled me at the time.

73, Jason N1XBP