Re: 10' Dish available

Wow, Gunther!  That is a lot of antenna.  How are you going point that
monster?  Auto-tracking will be required, and when you do that, it had
better be right on the money, and update about every minute or so.  Well,
whatever floats your boat.  Enjoy!

Remember, once you can hear the noise floor of the transponder, then
additional gain is, well, not needed very much, let's say (HI).

I, on the other hand, plan to use the smallest antenna pair I can get away
with.  I thought that was the advantage of satellite operating:  140 foot
towers with a stack of monobanders not needed?  (HI).

73,
John - K8OCL