AO-51 modes for November/December

 The AO-51 Operations Group is working on creating a schedule for the months
 of November and December. We would like to encourage any and all requests
 for particular modes and mode/date combinations to be submitted this week
 for consideration. With the holidays approaching we would like to establish
 a schedule a little further in advance than normal, so that both  users and
 command stations can enjoy the holidays while still meeting the needs and
 desires of the membership.

 Please send your requests to ao51-modes@amsat.org for consideration by this
 Friday, October 13, 2006.

 73, Drew KO4MA