QRV from DM61 Oct 15-20, 2006

Hello, Everyone,

Business is going to take me next week (Sunday, Oct 15 to midday Friday, Oct 20) to El Paso, TX and I plan to have my Arrow and a pair of HTs with me for portable FM bird operation from my hotel.  I haven't any idea if there are already active satellite operators in DM61, but I look forward to trying from it.  AO-51 and SO-50 are going to be the chief targets, and in particular evening passes of these sats with max elevation of at least 20-25deg from my portable QTH.  I will not have wheels myself, but one of my colleagues will surely rent some and I might be able to get to an adjacent grid if it would generate more interest, probably to the north or east (the boundaries are close to El Paso, I think).

Hope to QSO then.
73, Ray KA8SYX