Comcast

Comcast has autoblocked amsat-bb as a source of spam.  This is crap of
course but it will take some time to get them to fix it.  I have not
seen a note in my in-box since early Sunday.  I really do wish comcast
would modify this behavior.  This fix has been requested.

Bob
N4HY

--
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los