Instant Trak and Windows XP

I believe that has been asked in the past but I do not remember the
answer or fix if there was one. The characters in the map section of
Instant Trak are all garbage characters in map mode. The rest of the
characters in other modes appear to be fine. Does any know if there is a
fix for this? I have tried various screen setting changes including
fonts, but to no avail.

Regards,

Reid Bristor, W4UPD