Eagle Ground Station Pak

Does anyone have any idea what will be in the proposed Eagle Ground
Station package that has been proposed to be provided from Amsat?

I assume this is for the digital transponder, correct? Might it be a
patch antenna combo for S/C that would attach to a dish antenna?
Would it include the upconverter and downconverter required to work
S/C digital?

Depending on what is included I might be interested in building such
a kit/package for users.

Les W4SCO