Old SATV Dish --pitch or sell?

our school has an old five to seven foot SATV dish....it is the metal mesh type.  purchased in 1991 ???

Question: is there a market for it?  otherwise, it is dumpster bound.

we could use the money for our school ham radio club -- unless there is  a mod we could do, and make use of it.

and is the rotor of any value?  (no longer controlled by the recvr)

reply direct to k0mhp@arrl.net

thanks, Wade