Re: S band interference solution

On 6 Oct 2006 at 21:03, Robert McGwier wrote:

> Dear AMSAT friends:
>
> I would like to thank all of you for your wonderful positive support.

At my first quick look it is as Robert wrote and i quoted a very "wonderful positive support" for
our shrinkink and aging hobby.

It often takes a tear to makes things that the crowd wants even if we believe it is wrong. As far i
can remember some folks are actually loosing their lives for theses things.

These things can be regroup under the word "democracy" nobody will loose their life here but i am
deeply convince it will be a very small step for AMSAT-NA towards gaining or regaining their
membership support but a giant one for the EARTH amateur community even for our friends in south
pacific. I just hope AMSAT-UK can take a note here.

Is this will make many of us changing their minds? as i said i quickly read over Robert post but if
all the things remain the same i will also have to change my mind. and this is not an easy task...

ONLY FOOLS DIES..

To be continued...

"-"
The medium is the message...The rest to follow...)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
WAC basic,CW,Phone,Satellite
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe