Re: ... Err!, an observation.

It could also be that AO-7 is still magnetically stabilised. At high
latitudes the bird might experience a rapidly changing magnetic field
direction. Try looking for a piece of software called geomag and then
plug in AO-7´s location. If the local magnetic field is pointing at the
sun the bird is probably end on to the sun. One of my to-do projects is
running the numbers on this (it will be slow if done manually). If
someone has a copy of STK with the right plug-ins it will be quick :-) .

    73 de Geoff vk2tfg