Sunlit or not.

Hi All,
        As Mak SV1BSX and Luc VE2DWE have both pointed out, AO-7 *was* in
sunlight at 09:58 today and it was La2qaa being stupid! - (my words) - that
was the reason for the confusion - by looking at the *groundtrack* and not
at the eclipse information as he should have done.

Obviously, La2qaa doesn't know his arse from his elbow at that time in the
morning.

Having said that, I received a *lot* of mails and the interesting thing is
that according to SV1BSX that particular orbit was 45920, according to KT2Q
it was 45922 and according to the AO-7 resource page it was 45926.

I don't think I'm the only one who had his knickers in a twist

Like GM1SXX - (the "sensible" half of the act) - says, it all comes down to
the idiosyncracies of the algrothym of the tracking program used.

I apologise for any inconvenience, false hope, dementure or any other
ailments arising from my post.

73 John. <la2qaa@amsat.org>