Re: S band interference solution

On 5 Oct 2006 at 8:21, John Champa wrote:

> I really do get bored reading about all these threats to Mode S from WiFi,
> etc.
>

> For a bunch of supposedly sophisticated wireless guys, you sure don't know
> beans about
> consumer grade wireless devices.  That includes our wonderfully dedicated
> but pessimistic AMSAT satellite engineers!

I agree... but it sometimes very hard to convince and ridicule may prove too much for some readers
but it can be of some help for some stubborn minds who are not pessimistic but unrealistic.

"-"
The medium is the message...The content is the audience...;)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
WAC basic,CW,Phone,Satellite
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe