SatPC32 Problem

I've been enjoying SatPC32 for quite some time running on an old HP PIII running Windows ME. It suddenly started to create problems. Now when I open the application it takes control of my FT-847 through CAT port  but the main map/control screen never opens, however, the application appears below in the applications bar as though it were running. It also fails to call up the FodTrack DDE client. Any suggestions or has anyone encountered similar problems?
73
Rick
W2JAZ