weird 847 behavior

  I just noticed that when I'm working  FM sats My d/l get's desenced, when
I'm transmitting. This doesn't happen on SSB birds, only FM , and it just
started. I also tried another Transceiver and the problem doesn't exist, I
would think that would eliminate any problems with the antenna system,
feedline, etc. Did anyone else ever have this problem with their 847?

73 Jeff kb2m