Re: Kansas City Tracker info

At 9:45 AM -0500 10/2/06, Kyle Yoksh wrote:
>Can anyone tell me how to identify which options my board has installed?

The only options I'm aware of are the Rotor Interface Option and the Tuner
Option.

You have the Tuner option if your board has two 2651 UARTs and 1488/1489
level converter ICs on it.

The manual says this:
>The rotor interface option's presence can be
>determined by looking at the KCT rotor interface card.
>If it has 3 ICs with 8 pins each (4 down each size),
>the option was installed on your card. This option is
>needed on the LLG02 revision "B" card only.

By the way, the KCT manuals and original software are available at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/catalog/kct/index.html -- the drawings
included show some rotor interface details.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org