PC Sat

I set up to transmit through PC Sat today at 1655 UTC only to hear the W3ADO
callsign (;-(
It seems lots of stations still use the bird when she is defaulted to W3ADO,
I turned off TX but I got to thinking the stations that are using this sat
may not know that they should not be using it under that call.  Does
somebody tell them (Via Email) the error of their ways or are they allowed
to go on as they are?
Just a thought.

Paul Luggar

M0SCI