LS patch feed [was: L/S antenna redseign]

W0LMD also has a nice patch feed for 1.2 GHz / 2.4 GHz

    http://www.ultimatecharger.com/Dish_Feed_SL.html

Here are step-by-step pictorial instructions on contructing this patch feed
using ordinary hand tools:

    http://www.qsl.net/kd6pag/LS-patch-feed.html

My metalworking skill are such that if i can make one of these things,
then you probably can, too.  I got my N-connectors locally, but they
also do mail order:  http://www.halted.com

73's and good luck!

P.S. Still looking for sked with Delaware or South Carolina in mode J-FM.