Looking for AO-7 calls during 1320Z pass Saturday

Hello BB,

I will be doing a talk/demonstration Saturday, 30 September at the Ten-Tec Factory Hamfest.  There is an AO-7 pass 1320-1340Z and I will be using a 2M antenna, downconverter and HF rig with spectrum display.  I would appreciate some calls during the pass, voice and CW to show off the signals and activity level.

I won't have an uplink, so can't reply.

Looking forward to hearing a lot of activity tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Gould, WA4SXM