Re: YES !! RS-15 is alive !

Beacon was quite strong last night (RS-15 was in sunlight).  All the
beacon did was to send a carrier every 4 and half seconds that lasted
for 1 second, and it shifted in freq down by about 100 Hz (watched it
on Spectran).  The freq shift I guess is from not having enough power
to drive everything.  Beacon comes on - transponder comes on -
satellite dies - beacon comes on - transponder etc.......

I tried to uplink with as much grunt as I can muster, 100w into 22
ele X yagi switchable, but nothing.  I'll have a few more shots at it
and see how it goes.