Hitsat auto doppler tuning

Gang:

I thought I'd point out that the keps listed as 'TLE used at ground station
in HIT(Hokkaido Institute of Teachnology)' on the page
http://www.hit.ac.jp/%7Esatori/hitsat/hit-sat_tle.txt
worked perfectly for me last night. Using the specified frequency of
437.275MHz I could hear the bird from rise to setting using doppler tuning
software and not a jot of manual tweaking.  Computer-aided tuning is
particulary useful on Hitsat due to the long delay between telemetry lines.

Enjoy!

73, VE9QRP
Bruce