70cm preamp -- with 75 ohm CATV coax?

Hello!  With all this 70 cm preamp info flying around, I was wondering if I
could change the subject for a moment....

I'd like to receive the new Japanese microsat that is transmitting on
437.???

I have a Hamtronics preamp tuned to 435 Mhz with N connectors on it.  I'd
probably feed power to it separately while it's on the antenna mast.

My question is this:    I have some cable TV hardline gathering dust in the
basement.  What are the cons for using that to run from the antenna/preamp
into the shack?    (besides finding connectors for it)    Anybody know where
I can find connectors?

Thanks!

73 de KM3G
Tyler