Fuel on the emergency communications(satellite)fire

It is quite apparent that some on here have never been on either end
of a need for communications, either in the form of a drill for
training, or more importantly on the receiving end in an ACTUAL emergency...

Some of us have been on both ends.  And, PARTCULARLY, when you need
an assist, ANY method of communications, no matter how brief, may be
the one you need...

Jungle drums, smoke signals,  a five minute satellite pass, cell
phone, indian code talkers, I'll take anything I can get!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...