SO-50

I enabled SO-50 at about 0215 on 24 Sep 2006.  I tried to raise a contact but
only heard one other station.  Couldn't make him out because the elevation
was getting too low for my Arrow antenna and it is hard to optimize the signal
that is only there when someone keys up on the input.

You would think there would be more activity on a weekend.  Hope to hear more
of you on SO-50.

73,
Dave W8IJ