Re: Galileo interference on L band

On 22 Sep 2006 at 22:40, John B. Stephensen wrote:

> The digital mode is not dominant as Eagle is to provide simultaneous analog
> and digital service.>

>As far as I can tell, AMSAT has put the linear transponders that the
> majority of its members wanted on each phase 3 satellite. Adding digital
> services that the rest of the world is using seems likely to attract more
> members than continuing with the same old strategy.
>
> 73,
>
> John
> KD6OZH

My dear Mr Stephenson ESQ

There is also a lot of cube sats in the making who will also carry on digital capabilities but for
the sake of the AMSAT'S Can we let them carry on a simple satellite where you and me can discuss of
you ideas.  As you and me are also aware it is not all the satellite community who can use digital
modes.

On the rest i agree with you but it seems there is not enough space available in Eagle and i'm
afraid many will missed the train. I think P3E will have some sort of digital system.

"-"
The medium is the message...The content is the audience...;)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
WAC basic,CW,Phone,Satellite
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe