Re: Galileo interference on L band

We don't have time to answer all of these questions now.  We are
preparing decision notices for the Eagle team,  briefings and
recommendations for the BOD, because we go to the annual meeting in 3
weeks!  I barely have time to write all of this work down.   Go away for
3 weeks.  Once you hear the recommendations and their completed
justification,  then cry or laugh, applaud or throw stones.   Just let
me say  my U/V/L/S gear is all well protected and is not going on the
market for sale.   As I have already said,  the FLACK (I will use it
with emphasis since that is how I view it) is very premature.

Now go away.

Bob

--
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los