HITSAT copied in EL88pg

Congratulations to the HITSAT team!

I copied the CW beacon from 22:42 at ~437.280, 22:44 at 274.3 (just after
time of closest approach), and 22:45:45 at 268.2. I was busy pointing and
tuning, so didn't get any of the telemetry, and Mixw didn't either. There is
a bit of a gap between transmissions which makes tuning and pointing by hand
a bit tough, especially with no keps ;-)

The signal was quite strong at times, up to s9 or so on a M2 30cp and
Landwehr preamp.

Looking forward to 1200 baud data from this satellite hopefully.

73, Drew KO4MA EL88pg
New Port Richey, FL
AMSAT LM 2332