Re: "PR" of PcSat2 during spacewalks this week

> When they worked on removing PCSat2 there was this (
> almost mumbled) dumb description of what is was --
> something like "radio experimentation equipment".
> And that's about it.  No mention of its name.
> No mention that it was built by students at the Naval
> Academy.  No mention of Amateur Radio.
>
> Why was PCSat2 given such a "boring" billing during the
> announcer's time

Probably my fault, I'm sure I could have spent some time working
a PR package up the chain of command but with enough aligators
aready in my swamp, it was low on my priority list.   Probably
because there didn't seem to be that much much interest shown
in PCSAT2 by the amateur community other than the few very
dedicated stations involved in the SATgates and a few regulars.

> Anyone else notice this?

But thanks for the slap on the wrist.  Since we have 3 more
satellties going up on the next shuttle in December (ANDE, RAFT
and MARScom) , I guesss I need to start working on  a PR
package...  Hummh....

Bob
WB4APR