Re: Galileo interference on L band

On 20 Sep 2006 at 17:51, Michael R. Owen wrote:

>All the arguments about how ham radio is great in
> emergencies will count for nothing the first time an aircraft crashes
> after losing its satellite navigation due to interference.  I have been
> a ham for 35+ years and love the hobby dearly, but we must keep in mind
> that in the Big Picture, we are not very important. > 73,
> W9IP
>
> --
> Michael R. Owen, W9IP

It is refreshing to see wisdom is still present in the Ham community. If AMSAT-NA is willing to buy
some i will try to be the first seller.

Who wants to be a millionnaire!

Not all hope is gone yet "Don't forget, these issues are all under review as we speak."

Written by: Rick W2GPS

P.S. Always impress by call sign letter choices...

"-"
The medium is the message...The content is the audience...;)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
WAC basic,CW,Phone,Satellite
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe