AO-51 mode L/S

Hi all,

been copying AO-51 on L/S mode very nicely over the past
few days. My setup is a hand-held linearly polarized
(yes, you need rotate it to follow the S/C spin) W-LAN
patch antenna with a California Microwave downconverter
feeding an FRG-9600 modified to feed DC to the D/C.
Excellent signals, absolutely no interference, always
enjoying the spectacular L band uplinks for various
European stations, especially OZ1MY, whom has an
exceptionally solid uplink :-)

Mostly been listening to eastern and overhead passes,
simply because I can sit on my veranda steps, sip coffee
and twiddle the knobs & antenna ;-)

Really cannot wait for the next L/S session; this mode
is a very impressive demo mode for experienced hams that
have no idea what satellites can do for you, not to speak
of our future generation of hams...

73's Michael, OH2AUE