9-17-06 14:50 UTC pass of AO-51

In FN00 I seemed to have the entire pass to myself.  I did hear myself on a
few occasions as I was sending out my call.  I do have quite a few trees to
contend with around my property so it is possible I could not hear others.
I will be on the 9-18-06 00:25 UTC pass this evening.  I hope to contact
others as this will be my last opportunity to make an L/S contact before
AO-51 switches to V/U.  Thanks for the bandwidth.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ
FN00be