Symposium Pre-Registration Extended

Since most (about 90%) of Symposium Registrations have been through
the website we have made a decision to extend pre-registration
through the 24th of September.  We were able to do this because the
production cycle for badges, etc. is now automated and requires very
little human intervention except some minor paper handling!

So if you haven't signed up now is your chance to get in at the last
minute without having to pay the additional fee!

73,

Emily
Symposium Chair