Board vote results

Thank you, Martha, for posting the results of this years election...

Our membership totals when I first joined AMSAT years ago were
published, and I hope I made a miniscule contribution to its growth
at that time...

Membership totals were proudly published, and for the life of me I
cannot locate any now.

Can anyone reading this missile  point to them??

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...