ELMER NEEDED for LEO Telemetry

Hi There,
   I would appreciate direct contact with someone here for extended
questions regarding using WISP, etc for the TLM in the LEOs. I have no
problem tracking GO-32 and AO-51, getting a good solid DCD during the
pass but, try as I might, I cannot seem to get WISP to work. I get far
more (albiet unrecognizable ASCII) when I simply connect to my TNC with
hyperterminal. When I use WISP, I get nothing but files stuffed in the
satellite directory.
   Anyone who wouldn't mind helping me with some stupid questions and
linking up with me directly would be greatly appreciated. I am needless
to say, not a fan of LEOs so far and would just like to use the digital
capabilities at 9600 and 36K. My station is well equipped, but I have
all of the tools and none of the talent. I am a fast learner, and have
requested Martha send me a copy of the AMSAT guide (should be here any
day now). I am tired of simply seeing my array track a 10 or 15 minute
pass with nothing intelligible to show for it. I would like to read some
telemetry? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!! I will return the favor once I am tutored.
Jim, PhD
N6FO
San Francisco