Preamp protection

Hi everybody:

I'm looking for the schematic diagram of a preamp
protector against TX.
I know the impressive quarter wave design with square
brass stock and clamping diodes for 432 EME which
Domenico, I8CVS, described I don't remember where.
Rather I'm looking for something much compact as I
would like to use from VHF to above. I mean one of
these small boxes (RF diode clippers???) I see
sometimes on commercial pages which promises withstand
25W for a short period I'll appreciate any comment
about the issue.
Thanks in advance.

EA4DUT, Angel
IN80FF