Video working FO-29 from mobile

Hello list, I have put a video working the FO-29 from mobile in my website.
The setup is:

Uplink: Kenwood TM-255 (40W) + 1/4 wave VHF magmount whip.
Downlink: Kenwood TH-F7E + CJU antenna + a pair of earbuds (there is a mp3
recorder between the F7E and the earbuds for the audio of the video).

The pass was 39 degrees max. elevation for me in IM79DC. There was a little
RF QRM from a near factory (at about 300 meters).

The direct link to the video is http://rcfo.batcave.net/fo29movil.html but
you can access it from my website www.eb4dka.tk in the videos section.

Thank you very much Domenico I8CVS and Peter DL3JIN for helping me doing the
video!

Best 73 to all,

Pedro EB4DKA
http://www.eb4dka.tk