Re: S Band UP

So it looks like I will keep my 2m yagi on one end of my 8 ft boom
and the 70cm yagi on the other end. My S band P3E downlink dish on
one side of the rotor and the new Eagle S band uplink dish on the other side.

What do I need for the C band downlink antenna?  I will not have room
for a third dish on my boom. Can I have the new dish work for both S
band uplink and C band downlink on Eagle?

Les W4SCO