S Band UP

I now have 2m, 70cm and 2.4ghz antennas for satellites. The radio is
a Ft-847 with receive SSB preamps on V and U bands.

I have a BBQ dish with a SSB 2.4 ghz downconverter. That will work
fine with P3E (it did with AO-40). Could I still use the same dish
for S Band uplink on Eagle? I would need some form of a upconverter
(from 70cm to 2.4 ghz) plus a amp, to make that work?

If I am using the S band for the uplink which band am I using for the
downlink?  2m or 70cm?

Les W4SCO