Re: The Eagle has died, my original point.

At 10:53 AM 9/15/2006, John B. Stephensen wrote:

>The idea of putting Eagle in an equatorial orbit should also be of
>particular interest to VK users as it makes the satellite equally available
>to those in the southern and northern hemispheres.

This will certainly be of benefit to us.  Inclination should exceed
45 degrees at apogee, if Eagle is over our part of the world at the
time.  Maybe it's time to sort out a suitable 70cm uplink and then
put up some antennas.  I'll go for manual rotation, HEO shouldn't
require too frequent adjustment, once I have the bird. :)

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com