IMPORTANT - Symposium spouse tours

I wanted to make one more announcement about Symposium group tours
for wives/husbands who will not be attending the Symposium.

Currently we don't have very many signed up for the tours.  We have
approximately 5 days to arrange for a tour, and the current level of
interest doesn't warrant a private tour from the hotel.  However if
you or your spouse does want to sign up please do so in the next 5 days at:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/symposium/2006GroupTours.php

If we are unable to get enough people to arrange a tour there are
still other options though the hotel.  It would require taking an
early (6:45am) shuttle to the Crowne Plaza at the Airport.

73,

Emily