Re: CQ magazine, September 2006 sat article

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 03:10:43AM +0200, i8cvs wrote:
> Hi Diane, VA3DB
>
> You will find another pretty and real story in QST September 2006 page 42
>
> "Cheap Satellite Antennas" by Anthony Monteiro AA2TX

I will try and find a copy since I don't normally read QST, (I read TCA,
the RAC magazine), I just happened to see CQ while in a store
looking to find something to read while waiting for my car having its
oil changed. I notice that there is a simple sat antenna article
in the latest AMSAT journal, by Richard F. Crow, N2SPI-- I've only just
received my July/August issue today.

- 73 Diane

--
- db@db.net http://www.db.net/~db