Re: AO-51 Mode L/S.

Hi Clare.

Thank you for your reply.

The pass was fine but no other takers.

It was good to give the new WIMO 4 x 9 turn helix
a whirl at such low elevation, (3degrees)
Next job is to change the BBQ dish vertical to a
19 turn helix, to get over the fading.

Sept the 16th is a possible, but it's my only day off,
so might have to be out doing other things, but the
late one on the 17th is a much better one for me.

We have worked before, on the 27th May at 2235
UTC on AO-51.

My place of work is GB1CPB on QRZ.COM.
I do get on to a few sat passes from there if I don't
have any visitors at the time of the pass.

Perhaps chat on the 17th.

Cheers,

Dave.
AMSAT 5766