Re: Fw: 3400-3410

Dom:

SDX is a method to implement the linear transponder.  Your old mode B
equipment will work just fine.  SSB, CW,  etc. will all work just fine.
If SDX lives up to our expectations,  it will be the best of these
HELAPS based transponders we have flown.

73's
Bob
N4HY

--
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los