Crowne Plaza Reservations

It looks like the Crowne Plaza has run out of rooms for the core
period (6th, 7th and 8th) of the Symposium in our block, however we
are working with them to see if we can increase the block size.  It
may or may not be possible as they indicated are nearing capacity.

To assist you in finding suitable accommodations nearby (hopefully
within walking distance) we have contacted other hotels in the
area.  There are plenty of rooms available and we are negotiating a
group rate with one of them.  I will provide additional information
to you as soon as is possible.

Thank-you for your patience!

73,

Emily