Re: 50 MHz (was S band and Eagle: an appeal for ahigherleveldiscussion)

Ransom, Kenneth G. (JSC-OC)[BAR] escribió:

> What are peoples views on trying to get an Amateur Satellite Service
> allocation at 50-51 MHz ?

First, we should get a worldwide amateur service allocation in the range
51-52 MHz. Many countries have (very) restricted access to 6m band, and
others do not have allocation at all!

I wonder if the severe Sporadic E on 6m can affect to the satellite
service at moderate and low angles... I suspect the answer is yes.

73!