Re: Planning for the future, downconverter options.

i8cvs wrote:
> [...]

I understand I can use it on P3-E as well as AO-51 and hope to do so. I'd be using it right now if I had an L band antenna up. I was referring to the dire predictions of the demise of S-band due to unlicensed devices. I'm inclined to agree with the opinion of many here that as the unlicensed devices need more and more bandwidth that they will abandon 2.4 gigs for "greener pastures"  Meanwhile we just run away.... it will be no small wonder we will have any allocations left at all with that attitude.
73,
Michael, W4HIJ